134 Riverview St, Riverview, NSW 2066
Tranquil and Peaceful
Sold on 30th April 2021
134 RIVERVIEW STREET, RIVERVIEW, NSW 2066
Property is located on the Lower North Shore of Sydney in the suburb of Riverview which is 9 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district. Set on a generous 854 sqm (approx.) block, this elevated grand home is in a cul-de-sac, and is surrounded by nature and a leafy bush setting. This multi-level, excellent sized family home has potential to add value through renovation. Conveniently located near the prestigious St Ignatius’ College, St Michael’s Catholic Primary School and Lane Cove Public School and in walking distance to public transport buses.
Additional features include:
• Flowing open plan living.
• Two separate large living areas
• Spacious updated kitchen with leafy views.
• Four large bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
• Three neat bathrooms.
• Magnificent undercover BBQ area opening to bushland and a private garden.
• Double lock up garage with plenty of space.
• Home well positioned and back from the street giving a private feel.
A truly rare and unique home offering in a blue-ribbon address.
Council Rates: $1240 per annum.
Water Rates: $758 per annum.
This property has been sold.